The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Anyone studying Film and Television (or any film course) at UAL (LCC)?

I'm starting my course in September and I wanted to know what kinda stuff i need to prepare- like supplies, first day things etc- (I just like to be REAAAALY prepared lol, i'm a freak like that:smile:)
Original post by Anonymous #1
I'm starting my course in September and I wanted to know what kinda stuff i need to prepare- like supplies, first day things etc- (I just like to be REAAAALY prepared lol, i'm a freak like that:smile:)

hey, i’ve applied for it, just waiting on a response :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #2
hey, i’ve applied for it, just waiting on a response :smile:

Same! I just submitted my application to UCAS. How long does it take to access the portal to submit your portfolio?
Original post by nandicollege
Same! I just submitted my application to UCAS. How long does it take to access the portal to submit your portfolio?

I applied to UCAS on like the 9th of December and they requested my portfolio on the 12th and gave me around 2 weeks to submit it
Original post by Anonymous #2
I applied to UCAS on like the 9th of December and they requested my portfolio on the 12th and gave me around 2 weeks to submit it

Thank you!
Original post by nandicollege
Thank you!
How is everything going? Heard anything back? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #3
How is everything going? Heard anything back? :smile:

Hi, its me again i forgot my login for that account lol. I received an offer! Its conditional but I just need to graduate so it isn’t any different than other american colleges acceptances. Are you still studying at UAL?
Original post by nandiuni
Hi, its me again i forgot my login for that account lol. I received an offer! Its conditional but I just need to graduate so it isn’t any different than other american colleges acceptances. Are you still studying at UAL?

No worries😭 omg well done!! i received a conditional too, omg you’re coming from America? I’ve firmed it as my first choice so i just need to get the entrance grades
Reply 8
Original post by nigellaaaaa
No worries😭 omg well done!! i received a conditional too, omg you’re coming from America? I’ve firmed it as my first choice so i just need to get the entrance grades

yas 🇺🇸i havent accepted it yet. Im still kinda confused about how schools in the uk work
Have fun. I can't answer your questions, but here is a link to the Vimeo page of one of the faculty members who teaches on one of the postgraduate courses at LCC - she's a brilliant director of TV documentaries, and you might find her work of interest.

https://vimeo.com/276425036

https://www.arts.ac.uk/colleges/london-college-of-communication/people/susan-shaw
Original post by nandiuni
yas 🇺🇸i havent accepted it yet. Im still kinda confused about how schools in the uk work
Ooh if you want to know anything I can help 🙂 it’s a big jump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending