The Student Room Group

UCL One Pool Street accommodation swap

Hey, I'm an incoming UCL first year allocated to One Pool Street single ensuite self-catered(281.96 /week), and I'm looking to swap to a room near the bloomsbury campus. Let me know if you're interested! Not too fussed if ensuite or not.

Shouting out to all prospective students of MASc Global Urbanism, MSc Connected Environments, MSc Digital Engineering Management, MSc Real Estate Economics and Investment Analysis, MA Public History, MA Creative and Collaborative Enterprise, MSc Ecology and Data Science, MBA Health MSc Digital Health and Entrepreneurship, MSc Biotech and Pharmaceutical Management, MSc Global Heathcare Management, MSc Disability, Design and Innovation and MASc Creative Health who will be having your classes at the newly established UCL East!
Reply 1
Original post by lilxo
Hey, I'm an incoming UCL first year allocated to One Pool Street single ensuite self-catered(281.96 /week), and I'm looking to swap to a room near the bloomsbury campus. Let me know if you're interested! Not too fussed if ensuite or not.

Shouting out to all prospective students of MASc Global Urbanism, MSc Connected Environments, MSc Digital Engineering Management, MSc Real Estate Economics and Investment Analysis, MA Public History, MA Creative and Collaborative Enterprise, MSc Ecology and Data Science, MBA Health MSc Digital Health and Entrepreneurship, MSc Biotech and Pharmaceutical Management, MSc Global Heathcare Management, MSc Disability, Design and Innovation and MASc Creative Health who will be having your classes at the newly established UCL East!

Hi there I have St Pancras Way unite students and I am instrested in swapping

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending