The Student Room Group

UCL accommodation swap 23/24 UCL East One Pool Street

Hi! Is anyone looking for new and affordable accommodation at One Pool Street? I would like to swap for an accomm that is closer to the main UCL campus. One Pool is near Westfield and about a 3 min walk to the station so commuting to main campus is pretty convenient as you only only switch lines once. Even better if you're studying at UCL East Campus bcs it's right next to One Pool! I got a single ensuite room for £281 per week. It’s near westfield and queen elizabeth olympic park + really close to a grocery store!

Do let me know if you have an ensuite or studio that you're thinking of letting go or if you want to swap for One Pool!
Reply 1
Original post by hnzhr
Hi! Is anyone looking for new and affordable accommodation at One Pool Street? I would like to swap for an accomm that is closer to the main UCL campus. One Pool is near Westfield and about a 3 min walk to the station so commuting to main campus is pretty convenient as you only only switch lines once. Even better if you're studying at UCL East Campus bcs it's right next to One Pool! I got a single ensuite room for £281 per week. It’s near westfield and queen elizabeth olympic park + really close to a grocery store!

Do let me know if you have an ensuite or studio that you're thinking of letting go or if you want to swap for One Pool!

Hi there, I have at Pancras way unite students and I am interested in swapping

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending