The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL St. Pancras Way accommodation swap 2023

Hello, I just received an offer in St Pancras Way for a single room en-suit(£312) From what I’ve heard it’s a modern accommodation close to Camden and King’s Cross. All my studies are going to take place in the main campus though, so I would like to swap for either Ramsay Hall, John Adams Hall or Astor college.)
Reply 1
Hey, I'm an incoming UCL first year allocated to One Pool Street single ensuite self-catered(281.96 /week), and I'm looking to swap to a room near the bloomsbury campus. Let me know if you're interested! Not too fussed if ensuite or not.

Shouting out to all prospective students of MASc Global Urbanism, MSc Connected Environments, MSc Digital Engineering Management, MSc Real Estate Economics and Investment Analysis, MA Public History, MA Creative and Collaborative Enterprise, MSc Ecology and Data Science, MBA Health MSc Digital Health and Entrepreneurship, MSc Biotech and Pharmaceutical Management, MSc Global Heathcare Management, MSc Disability, Design and Innovation and MASc Creative Health who will be having your classes at the newly established UCL East!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
I have an En-suite Single Room at St Pancras Way.
Contract is due to start on 23/09/2023
Contract will end on 22/06/2024
The weekly fees are £312.41

Looking to swap with someone at Astor, John Dodgson House or any other with a 20 min or less commute - preferably with an ensuite.
Original post by lilxo
Hey, I'm an incoming UCL first year allocated to One Pool Street single ensuite self-catered(281.96 /week), and I'm looking to swap to a room near the bloomsbury campus. Let me know if you're interested! Not too fussed if ensuite or not.

Shouting out to all prospective students of MASc Global Urbanism, MSc Connected Environments, MSc Digital Engineering Management, MSc Real Estate Economics and Investment Analysis, MA Public History, MA Creative and Collaborative Enterprise, MSc Ecology and Data Science, MBA Health MSc Digital Health and Entrepreneurship, MSc Biotech and Pharmaceutical Management, MSc Global Heathcare Management, MSc Disability, Design and Innovation and MASc Creative Health who will be having your classes at the newly established UCL East!

I too have a single en-suite and am looking to move closer to the main campus as that is where all my lectures will take place. Please let me know if you are interested.
I have a new hall room and would like to swap closer for the same reason. does anyone know how the swapping process works if you havent found a direct swap and just submit a request as an email?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
does anyone know how the swapping process works if you havent found a direct swap and just submit a request as an email?

I'd like to know how this works too. Also I don't even know what happens if you do find a direct person to swap with
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 6
Hi, I have a not-ensuite single room in Astor college (7 min walk from main campus). I'm interested in a single ensuite room- please send me a message if ur interested!
Reply 7
Original post by inka666vk
Hello, I just received an offer in St Pancras Way for a single room en-suit(£312) From what I’ve heard it’s a modern accommodation close to Camden and King’s Cross. All my studies are going to take place in the main campus though, so I would like to swap for either Ramsay Hall, John Adams Hall or Astor college.)

Hi, I have a single room not-ensuite at Astor- please let me know if u are interested!
Reply 8
Original post by inka666vk

Please check ur dms
Reply 9
Original post by Ellesabella_220

Looking to swap with someone at Astor, John Dodgson House or any other with a 20 min or less commute - preferably with an ensuite.

Hi, I have a large single non-ensuite at ian baker which is like 5 mins from main campus. Please let me know if you are interested in swapping!!
Reply 10
Original post by kmahalingam
I too have a single en-suite and am looking to move closer to the main campus as that is where all my lectures will take place. Please let me know if you are interested.

Hey please check ur dms!!!
Original post by amyc030925
Hi, I have a not-ensuite single room in Astor college (7 min walk from main campus). I'm interested in a single ensuite room- please send me a message if ur interested!

Hey , I know you probably won’t be interested because my room is also not en-suite but my best friend got Astor and it would be ideal for me . I got Ifor Evans Hall for £218 per week. Please let me know
Original post by lilxo

Hi , I have a non en suite at Ifor Evans Hall for 218 p/w . Let me know if you’d like to swap

Hi , I have a non en-suite at Ifor Evans hall for £218 p/w. let me know if you’d want to swap.
Reply 14
Hi, like a lot of others, I'm looking to swap a One Pool Street Single En-Suite room £281pw for something closer to the Bloomsbury campus as none of my classes are in UCL East. Willing to pay more than £281 for a nearby campus accommodation, please DM if interested 😊.
Original post by andysuis
Hi, I have a single room not-ensuite at Astor- please let me know if u are interested!

Hi, I am interested in your accommodation at Astor. Please contact me further to discuss this.
Hi, I have checked my DMS and would love to contact you further.

Original post by Rkn7863
Hey please check ur dms!!!
Reply 17

Hi, is this still available?

Hi, Please check your DMs if you are still interested.

i have £157 non ensuite twin room at aruther tattersall

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending