The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster Accommodation

Hey, my friend is currently looking for somewhere to live near the University of Westminster where she'll be starting her studies at the end of September. We are struggling to find any available rooms, does anyone know somewhere she could rent our for her first year of university.
Reply 1
Hey, I’m looking for someone to rent my room in my flat I share with two others- all super chill students. The room is available by the end of the month. Let me know :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Olivemaaai
Hey, I’m looking for someone to rent my room in my flat I share with two others- all super chill students. The room is available by the end of the month. Let me know :smile:

Heyyy! Is there anyway to message you privately on something? My instagram is Verapontesss !! :smile:))
Original post by verapontes
Hey, my friend is currently looking for somewhere to live near the University of Westminster where she'll be starting her studies at the end of September. We are struggling to find any available rooms, does anyone know somewhere she could rent our for her first year of university.

Hello, I am currently studying at Westminster but I am taking a gap year and I have a Bronze Studio in Wembley that I need to be filled. Would you be interested at all?
Reply 4
Original post by BenHaymannn
Hello, I am currently studying at Westminster but I am taking a gap year and I have a Bronze Studio in Wembley that I need to be filled. Would you be interested at all?

Heyyy! Yes I’m interested. Can you message me on Instagram? It’s @verapontesss thank you :smile:)
Original post by verapontes
Heyyy! Yes I’m interested. Can you message me on Instagram? It’s @verapontesss thank you :smile:)

Hello, I do not have Instagram but I have Facebook and Twitter. My phone number is +44 7950 991778. Please give me a call or a message.
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending