The Student Room Group

A level remark stories 2023

I sent my A level maths paper as I was only 1 mark off then next grade and it went up by 2 marks.

Still waiting for my ocr Biology remark
Hi. Sent bio in for a remark (AQA). Sh*tting it. 2 marks off an A. What exam board was ur maths?
Original post by username6340569
Hi. Sent bio in for a remark (AQA). Sh*tting it. 2 marks off an A. What exam board was ur maths?

i think they might have been aqa or cambridge priority cause i sent mine (cambridge non-priority) and didn't get anything back yet
Reply 3
Original post by foreverrocking2
I sent my A level maths paper as I was only 1 mark off then next grade and it went up by 2 marks.
hi i am in a similar position just 1 mark off in maths, how did you decide what paper to send as i am so confused
Reply 5

You got yours back yet? Mine was non-priority and i got it back on the 4th of sept
Reply 6
Do you know if remark can be done twice on the same paper? My teacher said 3 marks could be possible but got only 1 mark.
Original post by mster98980
hi i am in a similar position just 1 mark off in maths, how did you decide what paper to send as i am so confused

My teacher checked my papers and sent it off. I can send you the mark scheme if you want
Original post by Miki M
Do you know if remark can be done twice on the same paper? My teacher said 3 marks could be possible but got only 1 mark.

Yes it can but my paper went down by 2 marks for biology
Reply 9
My teacher checked my papers and sent it off. I can send you the mark scheme if you want

Do not send mark schemes - they are locked for teachers only
Hi do u have jan 24 biology unit 4 edexcel mark scheme

Hiya, I am doing my A levels this year, could you please share what was on biology paper 1 and 3. I would really appreciate any help you can give me, mainly interested in the longer answer questions. thanks

Quick Reply

Latest