The Student Room Group

Six21

Does anyone know what exam board these courses are at six21?
Psychology
Chemistry
Physics
Maths

I’m starting in September but wanted to read ahead since I have less than two weeks until I’m there, if anyone knows that would be helpful
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Sj2trappy
Psychology
Chemistry
Biology
Maths

I’m starting in September but wanted to read ahead since I have less than two weeks until I’m there, if anyone knows that would be helpful

Reading ahead can be dangerous as you may misunderstand knowledge. However, in 2 weeks, you can get a general understanding. I checked the school website, doesnt specify the exam board. Use save my exams.
Reply 2
Original post by BankaiGintoki
Reading ahead can be dangerous as you may misunderstand knowledge. However, in 2 weeks, you can get a general understanding. I checked the school website, doesnt specify the exam board. Use save my exams.

Yh I made sure I had at least a week before just to stay a bit mindful about the courses I want to do. Ah thank you I will do
Reply 3
biology/chemistry is aqa, not too sure about psych but i think it’s also aqa- and economics is edexcel
Reply 4
Psychology
Chemistry
Biology
Maths

Dyu know whether or not it’s a good school?
Reply 5
Original post by jazmin768
Dyu know whether or not it’s a good school?

I’m not really sure if it is but I have heard from other people who’ve gone to the open days and such that it is. Other than that I’ve just been reading on here about the school
Reply 6
I’m not really sure if it is but I have heard from other people who’ve gone to the open days and such that it is. Other than that I’ve just been reading on here about the school

Hi since you are now a student here I just wanted to ask how are the people in your year any problems ?and how are the teachers and atmosphere ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending