The Student Room Group

Morgan Stanley: Step In, Step Up Programme 2024

Hey guys, just creating a chat for us to discuss if we hear back!
(edited 3 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by 123xyz123

hey, will u be there next week
Reply 2
Original post by simran444
hey, will u be there next week

hey i havent heard back yet actually. i thought the programme is in the summer?
Reply 3
hey i havent heard back yet actually. i thought the programme is in the summer?

oh maybe theres two, did u apply for the london one
Reply 4
Original post by simran444
oh maybe theres two, did u apply for the london one

yep, i just realised i applied for the feb one but i never heard back lol
Reply 5
Where do I apply to this programme?
Reply 6

Has anyone had a the interview yet?, I have mine soon and I hear that there may be technical questions but I’m a bit confused at this is a work experience opportunity.
Anyone that has applied to the scheme; can we post some rough stats/previous experience. Just gauging the level of competition :smile:
A*AA predicted, previous private banking work experience
Reply 8
Original post by MarkJewson
Anyone that has applied to the scheme; can we post some rough stats/previous experience. Just gauging the level of competition :smile:
just wondering where you got the banking experience?, was it from an external provider or through the company?
Original post by MaxA06
just wondering where you got the banking experience?, was it from an external provider or through the company?
Personal connections, sorry. But given the bank is small and has no work experience programme they will recognize that it was through connections - and it could honestly work against me. It was a small private bank.
Original post by MarkJewson

Hello I have applied, A*A*A predicted with no previous experience :smile: I'm at the interview round (no idea how many stages there are)
Reply 11
Original post by tahsinalam
Hello I have applied, A*A*A predicted with no previous experience :smile: I'm at the interview round (no idea how many stages there are)

just finished the interview and it was the last stage, good luck!
Reply 12
has anyone received a confirmation of placement yet?
Original post by MaxA06
has anyone received a confirmation of placement yet?

Not yet, just done the interview
Original post by BlueSeahorse08
Not yet, just done the interview

How was the interview? What were the topics of conversation?
Original post by MaxA06
just finished the interview and it was the last stage, good luck!

Thank you and all the best for you too! Just completed my interview :smile:

Hi may I ask when did you handed in the application and when did you hear back? Thanks.
Original post by 35148734
Hi may I ask when did you handed in the application and when did you hear back? Thanks.

Hello I applied on the 7th March and after completing the online assessments, I was invited to the Hirevue round 2 weeks later then Zoom interview 2 days after that 🙂
Hello I applied on the 7th March and after completing the online assessments, I was invited to the Hirevue round 2 weeks later then Zoom interview 2 days after that 🙂

Roughly the same here. And about a week after interview for a decision. Success! 🙂 Good luck to every one else!
Original post by BlueSeahorse08
Roughly the same here. And about a week after interview for a decision. Success! 🙂 Good luck to every one else!

Oh wow congrats! I’m waiting for my decision and it’s been nearly 2 weeks 🥲

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending