The Student Room Group

Unhappy at Sixth Form

li
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
Original post by medea09
li

If you are unhappy at sixthform you can always attend a different college!
Original post by medea09
li

SAME!! I feel so awkward and uncomfortable about everything and I don’t really like any of my friends and don’t feel close to them and don’t really like anyone in the Sixth form😭😭. Why are you unhappy☹️☹️?
Reply 3
Original post by awshdkitkw777
SAME!! I feel so awkward and uncomfortable about everything and I don’t really like any of my friends and don’t feel close to them and don’t really like anyone in the Sixth form😭😭. Why are you unhappy☹️☹️?

If you’re unhappy at sixthform consider leaving and restarting somewhere else!
Reply 4

Similar reasons, I’ve made “friends”
but I don’t really like any of them that much, and to be honest I wish I’d stayed at my secondary school, I only left because my mum made me. My new school is all boys with a mixed sixth form and my old school was all girls so it’s really different. I can’t even consider leaving and restarting year 12 because my parents would never let me, and anyway I’m planning on applying to Oxford and I think they want you to do A Levels in 2 years unless you have extenuating circumstances.
Original post by medea09
Similar reasons, I’ve made “friends”
but I don’t really like any of them that much, and to be honest I wish I’d stayed at my secondary school, I only left because my mum made me. My new school is all boys with a mixed sixth form and my old school was all girls so it’s really different. I can’t even consider leaving and restarting year 12 because my parents would never let me, and anyway I’m planning on applying to Oxford and I think they want you to do A Levels in 2 years unless you have extenuating circumstances.

Ugh yeah that is tough, we’ve only got a year a bit left!! What I’m going to do is just knuckle down and do lots of work so i’m focused on that instead of how shite it is. And good luck for getting into Oxford!!!!
Ugh yeah that is tough, we’ve only got a year a bit left!! What I’m going to do is just knuckle down and do lots of work so i’m focused on that instead of how shite it is. And good luck for getting into Oxford!!!!

Yes, I’m just looking forward for university
if you want to change a subject you are doing what is the deadline

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending