The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

student roost accom at uni of liverpool

so i got an email this morning from liverpool saying that they’ve allocated me to private accom and that it’s with student roost. i went on their website and checked the accom available for liverpool but literally all off it is gone ? does this mean i won’t be getting accom with them ? even though the uni guaranteed me accom being a first yr and all ? i’m so confused rn and also the student roost hasn’t emailed me yet with an offer so i’m kinda freaking out because idk if i’m gonna get accom and commuting would be two hours back and forth. I’ve emailed liverpool about this but haven’t heard back and idk what to do i’m stressed because i haven’t bought anything for uni either because i don’t want to buy stuff and find out they’re not giving me accom as it would all go to waste and i have two weeks to sort everything out
Hi there,

Sorry to hear about any issues you have been having. If you have been allocated to the Student Roost, it means that the University have block booked a full hall, block, or part of a block for University of Liverpool first years. This means that you with just be with other UoL first years, and have the full support that students in other UoL halls will have. Your experience of living in halls will be very similar to those who were allocated to one of their 'own' halls, so I wouldn't worry :smile: I can understand the process can be a little confusing, and frustrating at times, but the staff in the accommodation teams will make sure you have a great experience!

If you do have any further questions feel free to ask, or to get some more specific advise on your situation you could call/email the accommodation team and they can help I'm sure!

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending