The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

How long does it take international college Robert gordon university to issue CAS?

I submitted my CAS application over a month ago, but I still haven't received it. I had to redo my TB test because the previous one expired which was like two weeks ago and I‘ve submitted the new one.Pls I just want to ask hope there’s nothing delaying the processing because the resumption date is fast approaching and still haven’t received my CAS.
Reply 1
Carers Allowance Suppliment?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
No,I’m talking about Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies.
Original post by Whitehall00
I submitted my CAS application over a month ago, but I still haven't received it. I had to redo my TB test because the previous one expired which was like two weeks ago and I‘ve submitted the new one.Pls I just want to ask hope there’s nothing delaying the processing because the resumption date is fast approaching and still haven’t received my CAS.

Hello @Whitehall00

I hope you’re well. If you have not yet received your CAS, please check your inbox and spam for an email asking you to use CAS Shield to meet your CAS conditions. If you have used an agent to support you with your application, please speak with them directly for an update on the progress of your application. The university is unable to issue a CAS until you have met all the conditions of your offer. This may include completing sufficient finance checks and interviews. Please check CAS Shield to understand the progress of these checks and the documents you need to upload.

If the university systems state that your CAS has been issued but you have not received it, please speak to your agent directly.

Kind regards
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest