The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

University of Bristol CAS

Hey there,

Has anyone received their CAS from Bristol for Sep 2023 yet? How long does this process usually take?
I don’t know how it works, but I’ve firmed Bristol for Sep 23 and haven’t received anything if that helps
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by hellosalad
Hey there,

Has anyone received their CAS from Bristol for Sep 2023 yet? How long does this process usually take?

Not yet. Have you?? If yes then how long did it take?
Reply 3
Original post by ragingrabbit
I don’t know how it works, but I’ve firmed Bristol for Sep 23 and haven’t received anything if that helps

Have you received CAS?
Original post by hellosalad
Hey there,

Hi, even I’m waiting for CAS. I can see the progress from CAS portal. It showed an increasing percentage so far but mine stopped progressing after 61%. I’m worried about this because I’m an international student and this will delay my visa application. I tried contacting the university but no positive response. CAS team won’t reply anyway
Reply 5
Original post by Xxxbsbsb828
Hi, even I’m waiting for CAS. I can see the progress from CAS portal. It showed an increasing percentage so far but mine stopped progressing after 61%. I’m worried about this because I’m an international student and this will delay my visa application. I tried contacting the university but no positive response. CAS team won’t reply anyway

When did you submit the fee? I am also an international student. Haven’t received any response so far.
Reply 6

How to access the CAS portal?? I have an access to the applicant portal only. It doesnt say anything about the percentage or progress.
Original post by Hzahmed
When did you submit the fee? I am also an international student. Haven’t received any response so far.

Original post by Hzahmed
How to access the CAS portal?? I have an access to the applicant portal only. It doesnt say anything about the percentage or progress.

I payed on May end. Didn’t you fill the CAS application. Once you submit the CAS application you can view the progress. If you’re unsure please contact the university
Reply 8
I payed on May end. Didn’t you fill the CAS application. Once you submit the CAS application you can view the progress. If you’re unsure please contact the university

You are talking about university of bristol right? I dint submit any CAS application and even their website doesnt say anything. Once the requirements are complete, CaS issuance process starts automatically.
Original post by Hzahmed
You are talking about university of bristol right? I dint submit any CAS application and even their website doesnt say anything. Once the requirements are complete, CaS issuance process starts automatically.

Oh no my bad. I’m talking about University of West England. Probably your way is right then. Takes time for every university to issue the CAS
Did you receive you CAS or not yet by now? Also, when did your offer become unconditional?
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
Did you receive you CAS or not yet by now? Also, when did your offer become unconditional?

No not yet. Received unconditional letter on 28th june. What abt you
The same is happening exactly to me. I have got my unconditional letter at the 7th of July. I have been waiting since then. They said that they have been facing a high volume requests. Any updates from your side so far ? How long should I wait more not to risk my visa?
For anyone looking up here, I have been waiting almost a month after receiving my unconditional letter and paying the deposit. They sent the CAS letter on the date of the deposit deadline. I'd like to share this so that it may ease your waiting. Maybe they(the admissions team) usually set the deposit deadline date for themselves to send CAS letters.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending