The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Looking for someone to take my on campus accommodation room ( Female only )

(Female Only)

Looking for anyone to take my campus room, as I no longer need it. It is a part en-suite and shared flat. The room comes with a shower but toilets are shared with others on the floor. Please reply to this message ASAP
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
(Female Only)

Looking for anyone to take my campus room, as I no longer need it. It is a part en-suite and shared flat. The room comes with a shower but toilets are shared with others on the floor. Please reply to this message ASAP - Room is £153 a week roughly and a 37 week contract for Lindsay at Keele Uni. It’s the top floor
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
(Female Only)

Looking for anyone to take my campus room, as I no longer need it. It is a part en-suite and shared flat. The room comes with a shower but toilets are shared with others on the floor. Please reply to this message ASAP - Room is £153 a week roughly and a 37 week contract for Lindsay at Keele Uni. It’s the top floor

Hi, I am interested. Is this still available?

Can you give me more information such as which block? Thank you!
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 3
Hi,It’s Block S at Lindsay Hall.Part en-suite - Shower and sink in the room. The toilet will be outside and shared among the single gender on that floor.Top floor and one of the center rooms. Contract transfer will be handled by Keele University Accommodation.
Thanks
Reply 4
Original post by belle345
Can you give me more information such as which block? Thank you!

It’s Block S at Lindsay Hall.
Part en-suite - Shower and sink in the room. The toilet will be outside and shared among the single gender on that floor.
Top floor and one of the center rooms. Contract transfer will be handled by Keele University Accommodation.

Reply 5
Hi,It’s Block S at Lindsay Hall.Part en-suite - Shower and sink in the room. The toilet will be outside and shared among the single gender on that floor.Top floor and one of the center rooms. Contract transfer will be handled by Keele University Accommodation.
Thanks

Hi, how does the contract transfer work? Also, can you tell me why you don't need the room anymore?
Reply 6
Hi, how does the contract transfer work? Also, can you tell me why you don't need the room anymore?

The university has offered it another person and part of their normal process and they have 10 days to accept. If you’re interested I can keep you on standby incase that person doesn’t accept the room, and I can give you my Snapchat to share details, etc. If that person doesn't accept you can have the room. For the transfer I would have to give your details to the accom office, and they will handle the transfer. I don’t need it anymore as I’ve taken accommodation in town and I can’t leave other contract as well.

Hi, the room has still not been let. Are you still interested?

Quick Reply

Latest