The Student Room Group

London Accomodation

Hi, I am looking to takeover someones contract in London, near UCL if possible. Looking for an ensuite or studio

Scroll to see replies

Original post by arhhm
Hi, I am looking to takeover someones contract in London, near UCL if possible. Looking for an ensuite or studio

Hey how long are you looking for?
Reply 2
Original post by students_101
Hey how long are you looking for?

44 weeks but depends on the price
When do you plan to move in?
Reply 4
20 sept
Reply 5
I have a silver enuite plus in IQ Highbury accommodation. 338 pounds per week, from 9/1/2023 to 8/31/2024.If you need,please contact me
Reply 6
Hi. I am also looking for accommodation near UCL. Please message me if you have an offer
Reply 7
Original post by JasonZhang
I have a silver enuite plus in IQ Highbury accommodation. 338 pounds per week, from 9/1/2023 to 8/31/2024.If you need,please contact me

Hi, is this still available? I’m in desperate need!
Original post by damster

Hey I have a Classic Ensuite in the YUGO Therese House, and I'm looking for someone to take over the tenancy. £370 per week, 51 weeks. All bills are included. Available from 10 Sep 2023 until 1 Sep 2024.

https://yugo.com/en-gb/global/united-kingdom/london/therese-house/classic-en-suite-129504
Reply 9
Hi 🙂 Need someone to take over my tenancy in Scape Shoreditch London. It's a windowsill studio on the 5th floor.
Original post by arhhm
Reply 10
Original post by au.leen
Hi 🙂 Need someone to take over my tenancy in Scape Shoreditch London. It's a windowsill studio on the 5th floor.

Price and length?
Reply 11
Original post by arhhm
Price and length?

51 weeks at £489/w
Original post by arhhm

Hi, i need someone to take over my tennancy for an ensuite £275 per week at crm students great court, 44 week contract, its just across the river from UCL. Move in date is sept 16
Reply 13
Original post by jwalker109685
Hi, i need someone to take over my tennancy for an ensuite £275 per week at crm students great court, 44 week contract, its just across the river from UCL. Move in date is sept 16

Hi, I’m very willing to do so! How would i get started
Reply 14
Original post by arhhm

Hi! I have a contract for an ensuite accommodation in Whitechapel, which is 7 minutes walk away from Whitechapel station (equipped with district & circle line and the new Elizabeth line). It will be a 44 week tenancy and 253 pounds per week. Please DM me for more information.
Original post by damster

I have a contract at Unite Students Piccadilly Court, it's a single self-catered ensuite (£270 pw, 51 weeks) near UCL available from 23rd September.
Hi, I'd be interested in this!!!
Original post by damster
Hi, I’m very willing to do so! How would i get started

Hi I'd be interested in this!!
Hi,
I have a single room at the IQ arcade on Holloway Road, it's a 51 week contract priced at £230pw but I'm happy to take lower offers and make up the price difference. It's floor 5, flat 60, room D.
Let me know if you're interested in taking over my contract
Reply 19
Hey I have an Ensuite room (Singe Private Room with a Private Bathroom) at Coopers Court which is on Mile End (Zone 2). It is only a 30 second walk from the Mile End Station to reach the accommodation.

The accommodation is managed and run by Sanctuary Students and hosts only university students so it is extremely student friendly; it is a private student accommodation. Mile end station has the Central Line, District Line, Circle Line and others so you can travel to Central London in 15 minutes.

The contract is of 51 weeks at £259pw (Including bills and everything).

Accommodation Link : https://www.sanctuary-students.com/student-accommodation/london/coopers-court

Feel free to ask anything about the contract.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending