The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Whitworth Park Wash Basin

I was recently given Whitworth Park but have no idea how the layout/flat system works. Can anyone explain? Also, is it true that Thornecliff is the only house that has wash basins in the room?
Original post by AwesomeSon18
I was recently given Whitworth Park but have no idea how the layout/flat system works. Can anyone explain? Also, is it true that Thornecliff is the only house that has wash basins in the room?

What is it you'd like to know?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
What is it you'd like to know?

How does the flat system work if there are so many rooms in one house? And which houses have rooms with washbasins in them?
Original post by AwesomeSon18
How does the flat system work if there are so many rooms in one house? And which houses have rooms with washbasins in them?

From the pictures, I would assume that each "house" is one of the buildings here:

It's quite easy to fit several groups of 7-9 rooms within these sorts of buildings:

I would bet that there are either multiple doors into the building, 1 for each flat. Or, there are flat doors inside the building which demarcate which flat is which. Beyond that, I'm not sure what it is you are asking about.

The website doesn't mention any of them having washbasins. Does you offer include a washbasin?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending