The Student Room Group

Accommodation Aberdeen

Hi, I'm new to forum.

My friend has a tenancy agreement she has to give up in Aberdeen. Close to City Centre, 10 mins or so from Aberdeen University, and direct bus to RGU outside premises. It is a large en-suite room all bills included. Please let me know if interested.
Reply 1
Original post by Toorie09
Hi, I'm new to forum.

My friend has a tenancy agreement she has to give up in Aberdeen. Close to City Centre, 10 mins or so from Aberdeen University, and direct bus to RGU outside premises. It is a large en-suite room all bills included. Please let me know if interested.

Hi I am interested please contact me with further details here is my number 07783565330
Reply 2
Original post by madiha9
Hi I am interested please contact me with further details here is my number 07783565330

Thank you for your message. She has now been able to pass the tenancy on. I hope you find something suitable.
Reply 3
Original post by madiha9

I need someone to take over my contract with student roost meal market exchange if you’re still interested? Please contact me if you’re interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending