The Student Room Group

Hello!

Hey everyone, I'm completely new here. Just made my first account because I'm resitting my A levels after failing them twice and I'm getting quite stressed about how poorly this lot are going as well.
I enjoy gaming (fortnite!!!!) and Big Bang Theory because it's well funny.
Looking forward to talking to some new people on here!!
(P.S. that is my real name, I didn't choose it so please don't mock me I'm insecure enough already)
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
Hi!

First of all, welcome to TSR! :smile:

Don't worry too much. Take the best possible preparation you can and execute things properly in the exam. You'll do great. Also, you can watch this video clip as it might be of help to some degree (https://www.instagram.com/p/CsjTnhOpgTG/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA%3D%3D&fbclid=IwAR01ejadZbDsvPWqSs7f5CNCWf4cX5-faMIzoAvUPXMEQDkTKt-8lJi08is)

By the way, even if someone makes fun of you, you shouldn't bother because not everyone's words should be valued in life.
Reply 2
Original post by William Sex
Hey everyone, I'm completely new here. Just made my first account because I'm resitting my A levels after failing them twice and I'm getting quite stressed about how poorly this lot are going as well.
I enjoy gaming (fortnite!!!!) and Big Bang Theory because it's well funny.
Looking forward to talking to some new people on here!!
(P.S. that is my real name, I didn't choose it so please don't mock me I'm insecure enough already)

Hey,
Welcome to TSR! it's great to have you here.

Have you found our A level forum? we also have a gaming forum you may like :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest