The Student Room Group
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland

Official University of the West of Scotland Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of the West of Scotland Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of the West of Scotland.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!
Reply 1
Hi I have applied for Adult Nursing so fingers crossed I get an offer ☺️
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland
Reply 2
I have applied for PGDE Primary Ed and have my interview tomorrow
I’ve applied for Midwifery as a mature student. I’ve got a dental nursing background (HNC) as well as volunteering experience at the Glasgow Children’s Hospital. I’m extremely keen to be on this course but I’m worried my experience won’t be enough 😭 wish me luck!
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
I’ve applied for Midwifery as a mature student. I’ve got a dental nursing background (HNC) as well as volunteering experience at the Glasgow Children’s Hospital. I’m extremely keen to be on this course but I’m worried my experience won’t be enough 😭 wish me luck!

Good luck im sure you will be fine xx
Original post by Mhairi2502
I have applied for PGDE Primary Ed and have my interview tomorrow

Hi Mhairi, I had my interview 14th Feb, have you heard back yet? I've not.
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,
Welcome to the official University of the West of Scotland Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of the West of Scotland.

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Hi, I've applied for PGDE Primary at UWS, hoping to here back soon.
Reply 7
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Is there a thread for PGDE Primary applicants?

Quick Reply

Latest