The Student Room Group

Study material for MSc Renewable and Sustainable Energy Transition

Dear All,

Good day! I am Farhan Shaikh, currently residing in UAE. I am planning on doing MSc in Renewable and Sustainable Energy Transition in 2024 from Heriot-Watt University. I'd like to go through the course material to understand and familiarize myself with the course and know if i can manage to understand / study the subject. If anyone has the material for the course it will be a great help if they share it with me!
Original post by farhanshaikh
Dear All,

Good day! I am Farhan Shaikh, currently residing in UAE. I am planning on doing MSc in Renewable and Sustainable Energy Transition in 2024 from Heriot-Watt University. I'd like to go through the course material to understand and familiarize myself with the course and know if i can manage to understand / study the subject. If anyone has the material for the course it will be a great help if they share it with me!

Hi Farhan!

You can have a look at this link here that goes a bit more into detail about each module in the course: https://curriculum.hw.ac.uk/programmedetails/A144-RED?termcode=202324

This is the curriculum for MSc in Renewable and Sustainable Energy Transition, the name is just different as the subject has undergone a recent name change. Please note that this link refers to this current year or study so things may change by the time you join us.

I hope this helps a bit!

- Jessica
Heriot-Watt Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending