The Student Room Group

Tenancy takeover leicesfer

I am looking for a female replacement tenant in a 6 bedroom house in Stoneygate, Leicester, this is a 25 minute walk from the university of Leicester campus. It has a parking space, garden, living room, and an additional toilet downstairs . The room advertised has a shared bathroom. 5 other girls live in this house, all of them really nice. Rent for the property is £478 a month and bills are £115.42. This works out around £148 weekly. In order to rent, you must be a full time student and have a UK guarantor. Please contact me if you are interested/would want any further information/ photos.
Original post by dmendes
I am looking for a female replacement tenant in a 6 bedroom house in Stoneygate, Leicester, this is a 25 minute walk from the university of Leicester campus. It has a parking space, garden, living room, and an additional toilet downstairs . The room advertised has a shared bathroom. 5 other girls live in this house, all of them really nice. Rent for the property is £478 a month and bills are £115.42. This works out around £148 weekly. In order to rent, you must be a full time student and have a UK guarantor. Please contact me if you are interested/would want any further information/ photos.
Hey! are you still looking for a replacement?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending