Hallie has come out as Trans.
Reply 4
Omg can't believe Yinrun was put least entertaining, she's like so iconic
Original post by joe_y.i
Omg can't believe Yinrun was put least entertaining, she's like so iconic

She was a bit boring though.
Salmon-gate was an overreaction. Crazy how sensitive some people can be
Reply 7
Olivia is obviously a bit of a hygienic person and didn't like the double dipping.
Original post by Cote1
Olivia is obviously a bit of a hygienic person and didn't like the double dipping.

That’s fair
The game today was a bit boring after the sofa challenge yesterday.
One of these TV shows that will never end. I don't get the popularity around it.
Original post by Kallisto
One of these TV shows that will never end. I don't get the popularity around it.

Takes people’s minds off the horrors in the world.
Original post by Wired_1800
Takes people’s minds off the horrors in the world.

If that is the only reason, there are another TV shows they can be watched. I always wondered what is so special and unique about Big Brother.
If that is the only reason, there are another TV shows they can be watched. I always wondered what is so special and unique about Big Brother.

I watch others as well.

I think some people watch big brother to follow the lives of individuals.
I watch others as well.

I think some people watch big brother to follow the lives of individuals.

'follow the lives of individuals' is a nice phrase for watching people how they humiliate and embarrssed themselves to laugh at them.
(edited 6 months ago)
'follow the lived of individuals' is a nice phrase for watching people how they humiliate and embarrssed themselves to laugh at them.

It is part of life.
It is part of life.

So true. There are enough people and dubious celebrities who do everything in order to get fame and money. Dignity is overrestimated.
So true. There are enough people and dubious celebrities who do everything in order to get fame and money. Dignity is overrestimated.

It is overestimated. As an American rapper once said, “they would do anything for clout”.
Reply 18
I am slowly getting into it a little but there is too much competition with MAFS on the other side.:biggrin:

I think viewers become invested in the housemates as people and in their relationships and interactions.
It is overestimated. As an American rapper once said, “they would do anything for clout”.

I doubt that an appearance in Big Brother improves the image and reputation of the celebrities in media. Stupid idea, if you ask me.

Quick Reply

Latest