The Student Room Group

Bioscience/Pharmaceutical apprenticeships

Hi I'm in year 13 currently and looking to apply for apprenticeships in the bioscience/pharmaceutical field (aside from main ones like GSK as well), does anyone know any other good companies in these fields that offer apprenticeships and also when applications for those open?
Reply 1
Original post by aneesa.y_
Hi I'm in year 13 currently and looking to apply for apprenticeships in the bioscience/pharmaceutical field (aside from main ones like GSK as well), does anyone know any other good companies in these fields that offer apprenticeships and also when applications for those open?

I've seen companies like Pfizer and AstraZeneca offer degree apprenticeships in Bioscience, and there are numerous universities (like Manchester Metropolitan Uni: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/apprenticeships/courses/laboratory-scientist-bioscience#ai-46431-5) who offer the academic training/education aspect of these apprenticeships, and show current vacancies on their websites. I wasn't able to find out specifically when applications open for the companies mentioned above, but you can sign up for job alerts I'm sure, or contact their recruitment team to find out more information. I think you'll manage to find more companies who offer apprenticeships in these fields by searching up 'bioscience apprenticeships' or 'pharmaceutical apprenticeships', and definitely look at websites like ratemyapprenticeship and findanapprenticeship gov.
Reply 2
Yeah I have been, thank you, but none of their applications are open, do you happen to know when they open?
Reply 3
Yeah I have been, thank you, but none of their applications are open, do you happen to know when they open?

no none of them say when applications open, but you have the option to register your interest i think, so you get an email when applications open

Have you got any interviews or offers yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending