The Student Room Group

GCSE English Language paper 1

Hi, when writing your story in Eng lang are you ment to put it in paragraphs or can you just write a short story? I’ve just done my first mock and didn’t put it in paragraphs, not stressing about it as have mocks again in January but if you could let me know thanks,I wrote 3 pages is that enough?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 1
I think it would be better to put in paragraphs as you do get marks for structure. And 3 pages is more than enough, though I do wonder how you managed to write a paragraph three pages long.
Reply 2
Original post by Ryebread07
I think it would be better to put in paragraphs as you do get marks for structure. And 3 pages is more than enough, though I do wonder how you managed to write a paragraph three pages long.

Lots of . At the end of the sentence but will definitely put paragraphs in next time, did you loose a lot of marks?
Reply 3
Original post by angela12!
Lots of . At the end of the sentence but will definitely put paragraphs in next time, did you loose a lot of marks?

Actually, I haven’t taken the exam yet 😅 but I’ve been going to lots of tuition classes in preparation and those were some of the tips they told me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending