The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Uni of York accomodation

hi there,

i wanted to ask more about the the anne lister college in York and whether it would be suitable location-wise for a law student
Lister is reasonably close to the Law building.

https://www.york.ac.uk/colleges/anne-lister/
University of York
York
Hi there,

It's great to hear that you're considering studying at York!

Anne Lister College is located on Campus East, as is the Law department, so the two are within walking distance of each other. So, Anne Lister is a great choice if you're keen to be near to your department.

For more of a look into what life in Anne Lister college is like, check out this student vlog of a tour of accommodation in Anne Lister college!

I hope this helps - Hannah :smile:
Does Anyone know when we will her back from Uni of York Accomodation
Reply 4
I'm pretty sure they start sending room offers on A-level results day (17th August).

Original post by Johny markets
Original post by Johny markets

Hiya,

You'll receive your room offer on results day, when you have met the conditions of your offer (if you're a conditional offer holder).

Original post by University of York
Hiya,

You'll receive your room offer on results day, when you have met the conditions of your offer (if you're a conditional offer holder).

Hi,

What if you have an unconditional offer? Does it change.

Thanks
Original post by idontknow777
Hi,

What if you have an unconditional offer? Does it change.

Thanks

Hi @idontknow777,
We'll begin sending out accommodation offers on A Level Results Day (17 August), no matter if your offer is conditional or unconditional.
Thanks and let us know if you need anything else,
Bea
Reply 8
Hi I'm studying at York starting Sept. 2024, when does accommodation applications open?
Original post by HARR1
Hi I'm studying at York starting Sept. 2024, when does accommodation applications open?

Hi,

The date for opening accommodation applications changes every year and hasn't been confirmed yet for 2024. It will probably be early 2024 so keep an eye out on the website and for any emails to find out when the date has been confirmed.

Hazel :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending