The Student Room Group

English Literature And Language Mock Preparation

Hi guys!

I have my mocks in a couple week so im gonna start doing past questions on Macbeth, Jekyll and Hyde and English Language Paper 2 and so im looking for someone who's experienced and has gotten a grade 7 plus in their English exams to help give me feedback on my essays and things! And to preferrable help give me a grade as my plan is to do as many past paper questions possible as my mock is most certainly confirmed by my teachers going to be past paper questions. i do AQA. Thank you!
Original post by Elliot123456
Hi guys!

I have my mocks in a couple week so im gonna start doing past questions on Macbeth, Jekyll and Hyde and English Language Paper 2 and so im looking for someone who's experienced and has gotten a grade 7 plus in their English exams to help give me feedback on my essays and things! And to preferrable help give me a grade as my plan is to do as many past paper questions possible as my mock is most certainly confirmed by my teachers going to be past paper questions. i do AQA. Thank you!

Hi, there's a website called MarkMyGCSE which marks past paper essays for free:

https://app.edumentors.co.uk/gcse

It was a life-saver as I wasn't able to always have someone to mark my essays, I hope it's helpful for you as well
Reply 2
Original post by *lifehappens*
hi, there's a website called markmygcse which marks past paper essays for free:

https://app.edumentors.co.uk/gcse

it was a life-saver as i wasn't able to always have someone to mark my essays, i hope it's helpful for you as well

oh my gosh thank you so much ill definetly try to use it. Do i have to do my papers digitally or can i do them on paper then upload pictures afterwards? And do they gave you feedback as well as a mark or
Original post by Elliot123456
oh my gosh thank you so much ill definetly try to use it. Do i have to do my papers digitally or can i do them on paper then upload pictures afterwards? And do they gave you feedback as well as a mark or

It's digitally only, I think it's preferred if you use a word document so it doesn't glitch. The feedback they give is sometimes a mark or it's just N/A - but they give you feedback both in terms of what you did well and anything you can improve.
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest