The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Music

Hiiiii, I am year 11 this year and I find it hard to revise gcse music, although my predicted grade is 9 I am still struggling to revise, I don't really know which revision resources are the best that can guarantee grade 9 in the real gcse, any suggestions for me? Thank you deeplyyyy
Original post by KristenTang
Hiiiii, I am year 11 this year and I find it hard to revise gcse music, although my predicted grade is 9 I am still struggling to revise, I don't really know which revision resources are the best that can guarantee grade 9 in the real gcse, any suggestions for me? Thank you deeplyyyy

No revision resources can guarantee a 9, I did OCR and I found the CGP revision guide useful. I also believe there are Edexcel GCSE music resources on Seneca as well.
Reply 2
Original post by KristenTang

I know it's been a while but I'm in the exact same position as you. my teacher rarely helps us and we didn't see an actual essay (the 12 marker) until fairly recently. Idk what to do, any tips?
Reply 3
Original post by AL0703
I know it's been a while but I'm in the exact same position as you. my teacher rarely helps us and we didn't see an actual essay (the 12 marker) until fairly recently. Idk what to do, any tips?

Also forgot to add that my performance coursework should be really good, around 58/60 or more, but my composition might score maximum like 55 maximum, probably realistically around a 48. I just realised I need to get 69/80 on appraising which seems really hard because my exam technique is awful and I don't know how to revise!

Quick Reply

Latest