The Student Room Group

Marsh McLennan Graduates 2024

Hey! I haven't yet seen a thread for the 2024 MM Graduate Scheme so I thought I'd create one! I applied for their generalist consultant position and just got invited to their HireVue interview :smile:
*update: oops I think I posted this in the medicine forum rather than the Graduate Schemes one - how do I move it!?*
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by grad2425
Hey! I haven't yet seen a thread for the 2024 MM Graduate Scheme so I thought I'd create one! I applied for their generalist consultant position and just got invited to their HireVue interview :smile:
*update: oops I think I posted this in the medicine forum rather than the Graduate Schemes one - how do I move it!?*

You can tag a mod, eg @04MR17 or just post the question in the graduate schemes forum?
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=1611
me too! trying to find more info about it atm :smile:
Reply 3
Hi! Old-ish thread but the only one I've found - has anyone heard anything after doing a virtual interview with Marsh? It's been about six weeks since I did mine and I'm wondering whether to reach out. Literally zero communication and I can't find any info about a timeline for the process 😭
Reply 4
Original post by vdcvdc
Hi! Old-ish thread but the only one I've found - has anyone heard anything after doing a virtual interview with Marsh? It's been about six weeks since I did mine and I'm wondering whether to reach out. Literally zero communication and I can't find any info about a timeline for the process 😭

nope lol nothing
Reply 5
Original post by 123xyz123
nope lol nothing

this is SO annoying lol, at least there's two of us I guess?
Original post by vdcvdc
this is SO annoying lol, at least there's two of us I guess?

Hi guys same here submitted my hirevue video interview for mercer marsh sales and consulting graduate, still havent heard anything back :/
Reply 7
Original post by Pinkstar1158
Hi guys same here submitted my hirevue video interview for mercer marsh sales and consulting graduate, still havent heard anything back :/

sorry you're stuck in the same boat! I emailed the only address I could find last week to ask for an update or timeline, haven't heard anything yet but I'll share if I do get a reply
Original post by vdcvdc
sorry you're stuck in the same boat! I emailed the only address I could find last week to ask for an update or timeline, haven't heard anything yet but I'll share if I do get a reply

Thank you! Hopefully they get back to us soon. What role did you apply for and which city?
Reply 9
Original post by Pinkstar1158
Thank you! Hopefully they get back to us soon. What role did you apply for and which city?

Funnily enough, I actually just got a reply - the Marsh ACs are planned for later this month, and he said a 'notification from the system' should be on the way nearer the time! Not sure if it'll be the same for everywhere under the Marsh McLennan banner, but at least it's something. I luckily just got an offer elsewhere but I applied for the Marsh scheme in Norwich, you?
Original post by vdcvdc
Funnily enough, I actually just got a reply - the Marsh ACs are planned for later this month, and he said a 'notification from the system' should be on the way nearer the time! Not sure if it'll be the same for everywhere under the Marsh McLennan banner, but at least it's something. I luckily just got an offer elsewhere but I applied for the Marsh scheme in Norwich, you?

Haha nice its good they got back to you. I just reread the job posting and it did say ACs will be held March/April so makes sense they'll get back to us around that time. Congrats on the job offer! Which company? I applied for the Manchester office!
Original post by vdcvdc

its been about 2 weeks since I did my HireVue interview if that helps, but it took around a month before I got feedback from my initial application so I am guessing it is just slower process in comparison to other companies
Original post by vdcvdc

After my initial application it took so long before I got a response, to the point I forgot I applied. I did my hireview interview around 2 weeks and have not heard anything, so at this point based on my experience and some people in this forum, I think it is just a slow turn around
Reply 13
Original post by vdcvdc
Hi, just curious which email address did you use to contact them. I cannot find any email address and I want to contact them for mitigating circumstances? :smile:
Has anyone heard back from them?

Quick Reply

Latest