The Student Room Group

Nationwide Development Programmes/Graduate Scheme 2024

This isn’t a really meant to be a forum to talk about this year’s applications per se as I imagine we’ve all submitted everything at this point and now are just waiting to hear back. I’d just like to have a place to see what stage others are at so we can all know where we’re at? From past years it seems like some people got invites to ACs around about this time of year, my current timeline is below.

Completed online tests: 6/11/23
Completed video interview: 8/11/23
Passed video interview: 9/11/23

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey! I’m the same as you 🙂 have you heard back?
Original post by KJazk
Hey! I’m the same as you 🙂 have you heard back?

Hiya! Yep, I have an AC next week was invited last Friday. What about you?
Reply 3
Original post by docmartensgirl
Hiya! Yep, I have an AC next week was invited last Friday. What about you?

Haha, of dear, I think this might be bad news for me as I've not heard anything 😀 Which route have you applied for and in what city?
Original post by KJazk
Haha, of dear, I think this might be bad news for me as I've not heard anything 😀 Which route have you applied for and in what city?

It’s still early days though as I think they’ve only just started inviting and I’m sure they’ll have multiple ACs for the same streams. Business Analysis in London. What about you?
Reply 5
Original post by docmartensgirl
It’s still early days though as I think they’ve only just started inviting and I’m sure they’ll have multiple ACs for the same streams. Business Analysis in London. What about you?

Fingers crossed! I’m software engineering also in London ☺️ I hope your AC goes well next week!
Just out of interest, does this years grad scheme specify a location that you need to work from? Is it just London or Swindon?
Original post by kangwaiwong
Just out of interest, does this years grad scheme specify a location that you need to work from? Is it just London or Swindon?

It was kind of confusing, it’s based on where you live. If those are your closest then yes and you’d have to go to either one 2 times a week. If you’re closest to one of the smaller hubs, I think one was Birmingham, then you’d have to travel to Swindon/London but only once a month, hope that helps 🙂.
Reply 8
Has anyone heard back from the Change and Tech Development grad scheme?
Ah I see. Thanks! seems to be in line with the the hybrid working things they are doing.
Original post by kookykooky
Has anyone heard back from the Change and Tech Development grad scheme?

I think assessment centres are run til Feb so it may be a while.
Has anyone outside of London heard back from the business analyst scheme?
Reply 12
I think I was in one of the first AC and received an offer since 22/12
Reply 13
Original post by A-Le
I think I was in one of the first AC and received an offer since 22/12

Hi, Congratulations! May I ask which scheme did you apply to and how was your AC?
Reply 14
Original post by clapcha
Hi, Congratulations! May I ask which scheme did you apply to and how was your AC?

Hi, I applied for the Change Development Programe (Project Management track). The interviewers are all very friendly, you'll receive lots of support from HR team.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 15
Original post by A-Le
Hi, I applied for the Change Development Programe (Project Management track). The interviewers are all very friendly, you'll receive lots of support from HR team.

That sounds very positive. Thanks for sharing.

Did you have any individual exercise during your AC, or were there just group exercise and competency-based interview? I saw some reviews about the AC in the past years and some people had individual exercises, but nobody has mentioned anything about that this year.
Reply 16
Original post by clapcha
That sounds very positive. Thanks for sharing.

Did you have any individual exercise during your AC, or were there just group exercise and competency-based interview? I saw some reviews about the AC in the past years and some people had individual exercises, but nobody has mentioned anything about that this year.

Yes there was individual stuff on the AC, the interview would be competency based.
Out of interest is anybody still waiting to hear? I’ve not heard anything, so assuming not great news 🙈🤣 Well done to all though 🥰
Reply 18
Original post by Bobbie2024
Out of interest is anybody still waiting to hear? I’ve not heard anything, so assuming not great news 🙈🤣 Well done to all though 🥰
I heard back after 2 weeks since the AC. How long have you been waiting for the call?
Reply 19
Original post by clapcha
I heard back after 2 weeks since the AC. How long have you been waiting for the call?
Did my AC January 23rd… not heard back yet. Was sent a mail two weeks ago that they’ll reach out soon. What response did you get from them and when was that.

Quick Reply

Latest