The Student Room Group

Accenture 2023-2024 grad scheme

Hi! I didn’t see a thread for this years applications. I have just completed the application for consulting London and my status says “on hold”. Has anyone applied yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeh, I also applied this morning. I believe they screen applications before inviting you to the Discovery Portal
When did applications open? I just applied today
Reply 3
They opened today
Reply 4
Original post by Deepalip05
Hi! I didn’t see a thread for this years applications. I have just completed the application for consulting London and my status says “on hold”. Has anyone applied yet?

Yea mine says on hold as well,
Reply 5
then maybe they put on hold cause they’re reviewing it
Reply 6
then maybe they put on hold cause they’re reviewing it

They have some criterias I believe, especially if you're an international student. So it might take some time
Reply 7
Ah okay I did my higher studies in uk but applying from outside the uk
Mine is also on hold.
Reply 9
Let me know if you hear anything
Reply 10
Any updates from anyone? Just finishing my application now
Original post by patch-111
Any updates from anyone? Just finishing my application now

Nope still on hold
Reply 12
Original post by carter1243
Nope still on hold

Fair, probably nothing to worry about, applications not even been open a full week
Fair, probably nothing to worry about, applications not even been open a full week

Ye hopefully it changes next week - what programme and city did you apply to?
Reply 14

Which scheme did you apply for? I want strategy but scared they closed w/o me knowing lol. Can only see consulting available
Original post by zjak
Which scheme did you apply for? I want strategy but scared they closed w/o me knowing lol. Can only see consulting available

The consulting market is really bad atm so they probs dont have any roles available for the strategy position
Reply 16
Original post by Genius1234
The consulting market is really bad atm so they probs dont have any roles available for the strategy position

no wayyy, they also didn't open some of the other schemes so thought maybe they'll just do it later. Handy info though thankyou, might email them
what do you guys think the on hold means after submitting
Ah okay I did my higher studies in uk but applying from outside the uk

DM please ?
Does anyone know if Accenture sponsor for intl student?

Quick Reply

Latest