The Student Room Group

Lloyds Banking Group 2024 Graduate Scheme

Found the 2023 chat very helpful so feel free to post anything LBG related here

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Dellie27

You are in the medicine forum, so not sure you will get many takers, but not even sure where to direct you @04MR17 can you help, please? Thanks
How bizarre,

Thread moved to graduate schemes. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by 04MR17
How bizarre,

Thread moved to graduate schemes. :smile:

:ta:
Reply 4
Original post by Dellie27

Going to apply for the Corporate Banking / Markets role, want to get into DCM and they're expanding their team which is good - need to do the test within 10 days
Reply 5
I shall be taking my assessment for data scientist graduate scheme in a few days. I would appreciate any heads up. By the way, I have very little experience with coding and have been preparing for this. Wish me luck. I shall return to tell you how it goes.
Reply 6
Original post by nmacinachi
I shall be taking my assessment for data scientist graduate scheme in a few days. I would appreciate any heads up. By the way, I have very little experience with coding and have been preparing for this. Wish me luck. I shall return to tell you how it goes.

Good luck!!:h:
I am in your exact situation. Lmk how it goes
Reply 8

all the best! I'm looking to take mine soon as well.
Reply 9
Anyone got onto the Job insight Assessment yet?

When you say little coding experience how much do we mean and what prep have you done to prepare? Leetcode is an absolute necessity to prepare adequately
Original post by amz31
Anyone got onto the Job insight Assessment yet?

yes you?
Reply 12
Original post by ricogordon235
yes you?

Yes I did
Reply 13
Original post by amz31
Yes I did

Hi, which scheme did you apply for?
Reply 14
Corporate Banking & Markets Graduate Scheme
Reply 15
Original post by vapor12
Hi, which scheme did you apply for?

Wbu
Original post by ricogordon235
When you say little coding experience how much do we mean and what prep have you done to prepare? Leetcode is an absolute necessity to prepare adequately

Haha’ not so little!

I'm actually very good at it but was never taught in school. I use Leetcode and codility. Thank you.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 17
Original post by amz31
Wbu

data science!
Reply 18
Haha’ not so little!

I'm actually very good at it but was never taught in school. I use Leetcode and codility. Thanks you.

hey have you taken the assessment yet? how did it go?
Original post by JadeRubyx
Good luck!!:h:

Thanks Jade

Quick Reply

Latest