The Student Room Group

BP graduate scheme 2024

I've applied to the BP graduate scheme 2024. I passed the hirevue on demand interview and they sent me another hirevue interview. Has anyone reached this stage?
(edited 6 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

how long after you applied did you receive the online assessments? Also when did the BP grad scheme open?
Original post by Uzair1997
I've applied to the BP graduate scheme 2024. I passed the hirevue on demand interview and they sent me another hirevue interview. Has anyone reached this stage?
Reply 2
I believe around 2-3 weeks after I applied. Applications opened in Sept i guess.
Reply 3

What role did you apply for ?
When did you complete the on demand interview? I did mine almost 3 weeks ago and haven’t heard back yet… and application is still in process on workday
Reply 5
Original post by grad2022ucluc
When did you complete the on demand interview? I did mine almost 3 weeks ago and haven’t heard back yet… and application is still in process on workday

I did mine three weeks ago as well. But I looked up the last years application timeline, most people receive the next interview around mid of November. I do received an email saying they are busy reviewing the answers.
Reply 6
Hey guys i did the first online assessment a few weeks ago and got a hirevue link today. Anyone know what questions they could ask?
Wasn’t the second interview link the same questions as the first??

(Original post by Uzair1997)
Reply 8

hello, pls what was the interactive job simulation like? did it involve video questions
Hey,
So I handed in my ODV 2 weeks back and got a wierd reply from them the day before saying, 'due to the high volume of applications, there might be a delay in informing you of any updates'; dunno what to make of this lol!
Original post by Bisolahh
hello, pls what was the interactive job simulation like? did it involve video questions

there is no interactive job simulation… do you just mean the HireVue video interview ?
Reply 11
Original post by harshmak
Hey guys i did the first online assessment a few weeks ago and got a hirevue link today. Anyone know what questions they could ask?

Hey there, got the same today. Hope your interview went well. Do you mind sharing if the questions were mostly behavioural or technical as well please? Thanks :smile:
Reply 12
Just had invitation for hirevue video.
How much time to you get to prepare your reply and do you get one record only or a 2nd attempt at recording your reply.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 13
Hey all
Is the graduate scheme still open?
Some are still open, do check using the degree matcher and apply
Reply 15
I have mail will give update soon. Wat it means rejected are in still progress???
How about second interview for procurement???
Original post by srinu.ko
I have mail will give update soon. Wat it means rejected are in still progress???
How about second interview for procurement???

Did you do the Hirevue video yet?
Reply 17
Ya I done hirevue interview done. It's been 4 weeks. What will be next step.
How to prepare for it??
I completed the situational judgement test yesterday… waiting for them to let me know if I passed. I did well except on the last logical test ☹️ anyone the same?
Original post by shakira.maya
I completed the situational judgement test yesterday… waiting for them to let me know if I passed. I did well except on the last logical test ☹️ anyone the same?

And passed? Also how long do they take to let you know your through to the next stage

Quick Reply

Latest