The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Urgent PebblePad help needed!!!

Hi, i am currently uploading my written portfolio for Fashion Communication: Journalism via PebblePad, i have uploaded the JPEG Portfolio onto the 'media' section of the platform, but when i go to place this media into my portfolio, there is no option to do so, only a text box. Is this the same for everyone applying for this course and down too. it being a written portfolio, or would there be a way to upload my JPEG as my portfolio, because it has the ideal layout and some images that goo with the writing. Need urgent help because my portfolio. must be submitted by Monday 4th!
Thanks
Reply 1
Hi, im sorry for the late reply as you must've submitted already. I hope all went well. Also does anyone know how long it takes for them to assess the portfolio and then ask for an interview? I submitted my portfolio for architecture on the 29th and im not sure if i should have been getting updates by now
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, i am currently uploading my written portfolio for Fashion Communication: Journalism via PebblePad, i have uploaded the JPEG Portfolio onto the 'media' section of the platform, but when i go to place this media into my portfolio, there is no option to do so, only a text box. Is this the same for everyone applying for this course and down too. it being a written portfolio, or would there be a way to upload my JPEG as my portfolio, because it has the ideal layout and some images that goo with the writing. Need urgent help because my portfolio. must be submitted by Monday 4th!
Thanks

Hey did you write on contemporary fashion to mean present day fashion or more accessible brands with good quality? I’m confused about what they want
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hey did you write on contemporary fashion to mean present day fashion or more accessible brands with good quality? I’m confused about what they want

I interpreted it as present day fashion

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending