The Student Room Group

PebblePad UAL and PowerPoint!!! DEADLINE TONIGHT AT 11:59

Hi,

Kinda freaking out here. My UCAS application accidentally went through early and my portfolio for UAL Camberwell and Wimbledon (for Sculpture and Technical Arts for Theatre and Performance respectively) is due tonight. I have got it ready in time on PowerPoint and has been checked by teachers.

I went on PebblePad straight after college and found out the format is essentially supposed to be an image and a box for text underneath. I thought ah I’ll just screenshot the slides but is that ok? Should the text 100% be underneath in the text box? I have some slides with videos is it ok to just screen record them on the slide?

Have emailed my tutor but she yet to get back to me seen as it’s after college.

Please help me out!!!!
Reply 1
Original post by jaspercushing
Hi,

Kinda freaking out here. My UCAS application accidentally went through early and my portfolio for UAL Camberwell and Wimbledon (for Sculpture and Technical Arts for Theatre and Performance respectively) is due tonight. I have got it ready in time on PowerPoint and has been checked by teachers.

I went on PebblePad straight after college and found out the format is essentially supposed to be an image and a box for text underneath. I thought ah I’ll just screenshot the slides but is that ok? Should the text 100% be underneath in the text box? I have some slides with videos is it ok to just screen record them on the slide?

Have emailed my tutor but she yet to get back to me seen as it’s after college.

Please help me out!!!!

Hi did you work out how to do the pages? How did the screen shot fit on the Pebblepad page? Please let me know how you did it thanks I’m struggling I know no one who has ever used Pebblepad I’m 37 lol

Quick Reply

Latest