The Student Room Group

Hi. I’m new here as a mum to my eldest daughter who has just accepted her offer to study at the University of Birmingham. We are going to start looking into accommodation if anyone has any advice or experience that will help us with this that’d be great. Thanks 😊
Original post by emmalucygrace
Hi. I’m new here as a mum to my eldest daughter who has just accepted her offer to study at the University of Birmingham. We are going to start looking into accommodation if anyone has any advice or experience that will help us with this that’d be great. Thanks 😊
Hi! welcome to TSR :biggrin:
You might find the thread below useful to connect with other offer holders about accommodation and other things :smile:
Official University of Birmingham Offer Holder Thread for 2024 Entry
Original post by emmalucygrace

Hi, im urgently looking for someone to take over my tenancy in September as i’m leaving university in birmingham, I have not moved in to the accommodation also it is new and clean when moved into, it is priced at £172 a week with all bills included and located right next to the station, please i need it gone urgently if you are interested x
Welcome to the community. I'm so much glad to have a chat with you here. Enjoy!

Quick Reply

Latest