The Student Room Group

Can I study AQA Revision Materials while sitting Edexcel Exams?

Hello,

I've recently been using Anki Flashcards and looking for a good base set of flashcards to begin my revision and that I can change to fit my style of learning more, But, Most of the GOOD shared decks that are found on Anki are AQA, I will still be using Edexcel Exam questions and past papers as-well as quoting the Edexcel Spec for anything that may be missing. My brother used Free Science Lessons ( AQA ) for the majority of his Science Revision and came out with 3 - 9s while sitting Edexcel papers,

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thank you
Of course you can, but I'd say edit them so they are specific to the Edexcel specification - there is the full one, or loads of summarised ones online.
Original post by williamrymer
Hello,

I've recently been using Anki Flashcards and looking for a good base set of flashcards to begin my revision and that I can change to fit my style of learning more, But, Most of the GOOD shared decks that are found on Anki are AQA, I will still be using Edexcel Exam questions and past papers as-well as quoting the Edexcel Spec for anything that may be missing. My brother used Free Science Lessons ( AQA ) for the majority of his Science Revision and came out with 3 - 9s while sitting Edexcel papers,

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thank you

I'd say that most of your revision that you're doing is tailored to your exam board, so you'd be alright. As long as you always compare the AQA resources to your spec, and edit accordingly (like cacaogirl1896 said) then you'd be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest