The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Thanks for this!

I'm honestly confused because when I made two of those threads from the group they didn't appear in the society threads, so how did you make this one appear there? 😂 Maybe there's a way for me to put them in as well
Reply 2
Original post by study23!
Thanks for this!

I'm honestly confused because when I made two of those threads from the group they didn't appear in the society threads, so how did you make this one appear there? 😂 Maybe there's a way for me to put them in as well

click on like the socity that your in so the books one and then it says sommet about threds there, wait lemme take a screenshot
Reply 3
this if you press create new discussion it should be linked to the socity
Reply 4
Original post by Tatakae L
this if you press create new discussion it should be linked to the socity

The screenshot isn’t loading for me - but are you on the app? May work there and not in web if so 🤷*♀️
Reply 5
Original post by study23!
The screenshot isn’t loading for me - but are you on the app? May work there and not in web if so 🤷*♀️

im on the web. basically if you click on my profile itll show socicites im in, click on the book one and then there should be a green button that shows like create new discussions. thats it and is should be a normal sory of question/thread and it links to the socity

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending