The Student Room Group

50% worth of assessment

Hello everyone please i need an answer .

I got 52 mark in an assessment that is worth 50% is that very bad score…
Reply 1
It's not the end of the world but it's not great.
Reply 2
Original post by gjd800
It's not the end of the world but it's not great.

Hello thank you for your feed back.

I have another exam in the same module that is worth 50% what score should I be aiming for to pass that module.
Thank you
Original post by Darmie
Hello everyone please i need an answer .

I got 52 mark in an assessment that is worth 50% is that very bad score…

It's in the boundary for a 2:2 so you would have passed (assuming you pass the other 50%) so it depends on what you are aiming for. Are you in your first year?

If you want to work out module grades or to see what you need for you other 50% to pull it up to a 2:1, this website is helpful! GradeCalc | the university grade calculator!
Reply 4
Is this university level? As long as you get above 40 you should pass. It depends on the specific regulations but generally getting above 40 in all assignments is enough for a nominal pass.
Reply 5
Original post by gjd800
Is this university level? As long as you get above 40 you should pass. It depends on the specific regulations but generally getting above 40 in all assignments is enough for a nominal pass.

Hello thank you so much for your reply.
Yes it is 2 year undergraduate.
Reply 6
Original post by CCCU Official
It's in the boundary for a 2:2 so you would have passed (assuming you pass the other 50%) so it depends on what you are aiming for. Are you in your first year?

If you want to work out module grades or to see what you need for you other 50% to pull it up to a 2:1, this website is helpful! GradeCalc | the university grade calculator!

Hello thank you for your reply.

I am in my 2 year undergraduate 1st semester.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending