The Student Room Group

OCR GCSE Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics) Textbooks?

Hi! Does anyone have free online / pdf versions of the Biology / Chemistry / Physics textbooks for OCR Sciences? I can't seem to find them anywhere! I'd be really appreciated, I don't really have the money to spend on buying physical copies for these. Much appreciated if you can help me out. Or if anyone has these on kerboodle and would maybe be OK sharing their details with me, that would be super helpful.
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by TNA2802
Hi! Does anyone have free online / pdf versions of the Biology / Chemistry / Physics textbooks for OCR Sciences? I can't seem to find them anywhere! I'd be really appreciated, I don't really have the money to spend on buying physical copies for these. Much appreciated if you can help me out. Or if anyone has these on kerboodle and would maybe be OK sharing their details with me, that would be super helpful.
Thanks

i can get you the chemistry ocr one by cgp. theyre on a site called annas archive. lemme just pull up the chemistry link to download them
Reply 2
click on the one you like and download it. should be the same for any othr books you want, school wise or not!
chemistry ocr a level year 1 - Search - Anna’s Archive (annas-archive.org)

Quick Reply

Latest