The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Interviews CSM 2024

Hi,
I have applied for the Fine Art BA at Central Saint Martins. I sent my portfolio off today (the deadline for submitting a portfolio is the 2nd Feb). Does anyone know from last year how fast it was for them to either offer an interview, or reject?

Thank you!
I sent my portfolio off on January 30th for both CSM and Chelsea for the same course -
Not heard anything yet from either…
Not sure on the waiting times! Hate waiting arghhh
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi have either of you heard back yet? Cannot bear the wait!!!
Original post by Sarahjp123

not yet love! I know they can take a while waiting is a nightmare though, hate the anticipation
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #2

not yet love! I know they can take a while waiting is a nightmare though, hate the anticipation

Oh me neither! Aghhhh I really want to know lol I enjoy but also have a disdain for the suspense !! Really hope I get in. Good luck lmk if you hear xx
Oh me neither! Aghhhh I really want to know lol I enjoy but also have a disdain for the suspense !! Really hope I get in. Good luck lmk if you hear xx
Not heard back from CSM yet - just as an update - but have my Chelsea interview end of the week!!!
I wonder if CSM are just slower at the moment? Hope you’re doing well in the wait, any change on your end?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi,
I have applied for the Fine Art BA at Central Saint Martins. I sent my portfolio off today (the deadline for submitting a portfolio is the 2nd Feb). Does anyone know from last year how fast it was for them to either offer an interview, or reject?

Thank you!

Hii if it helps, I applied this year for architecture back in late October, sent off my portfolio early November and didn’t get an offer for an interview until early February! So unfortunately you just have to wait, the suspense almost killed me 😂
Original post by Anonymous #3
Hii if it helps, I applied this year for architecture back in late October, sent off my portfolio early November and didn’t get an offer for an interview until early February! So unfortunately you just have to wait, the suspense almost killed me 😂
Omg thank you for this! I’m applying as a mature student, so I don’t have anyone around me nor know anyone to make comparisons with (application progression wise) bar what I see on this website (!) so this has alleviated a lot of anxiety , thank you thank you xxx
Omg thank you for this! I’m applying as a mature student, so I don’t have anyone around me nor know anyone to make comparisons with (application progression wise) bar what I see on this website (!) so this has alleviated a lot of anxiety , thank you thank you xxx

It’s alright !! No way I’m a mature student too! If you have any questions I’ll try my best to help you out too, it’s super hard because we don’t have teachers around to help us .
Not heard back from CSM yet - just as an update - but have my Chelsea interview end of the week!!!
I wonder if CSM are just slower at the moment? Hope you’re doing well in the wait, any change on your end?

Hey omg massive good luck for tomorrow!!!! Let me know how it goes. Not heard anything yet from CSM!!! Xxx
Hey omg massive good luck for tomorrow!!!! Let me know how it goes. Not heard anything yet from CSM!!! Xxx
AHH THANK YOU!! I AM LITERALLY LEVITATING IN FEAR!!
will keep updated, I am just going to be myself xx
Original post by Jessa0811
It’s alright !! No way I’m a mature student too! If you have any questions I’ll try my best to help you out too, it’s super hard because we don’t have teachers around to help us .
im applying for architecture too! what did you show in your portfolio and what courses have you done previous to the application? super nervous as two of my friends have already been rejected haha xx
AHH THANK YOU!! I AM LITERALLY LEVITATING IN FEAR!!
will keep updated, I am just going to be myself xx

Hey!!! How did it go? Xx
Hey!!! How did it go? Xx
Hey,

The interview was so relaxed !! super pleasant experience; mainly asked about my portfolio, future project ideas and obviously why I chose Chelsea… then if I had any questions.
It didn’t feel like an interrogation or job interview or anything ! I shall hear the outcome in the next 2-3 weeks so fingers crossed but hope to hear from CSM soon toooooo
X
Reply 14
Hey,

The interview was so relaxed !! super pleasant experience; mainly asked about my portfolio, future project ideas and obviously why I chose Chelsea… then if I had any questions.
It didn’t feel like an interrogation or job interview or anything ! I shall hear the outcome in the next 2-3 weeks so fingers crossed but hope to hear from CSM soon toooooo
X
I did interview both Chelsea and CSM ma fine art early July. I get an offer from Chelsea last week. Never hear back from CSM yet.
Hey,

X

Fantastic well done let me know if you get in! Sounds promising! Xx
Did you hear back yet for Csm?? I’ve seen people have been having offers and interview invites now!
Did you hear back yet for Csm?? I’ve seen people have been having offers and interview invites now!
Hey I was offered an interview a week ago yes!!! It’s on Friday. Very exciting!!! Did you get an offer? X
Hey I was offered an interview a week ago yes!!! It’s on Friday. Very exciting!!! Did you get an offer? X
omggg best of luck!! I hope it goes well for you <3 …nope no sign …. damn it!! :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending