The Student Room Group

UAL Architecture 2024

Hello,
I submitted my portfolio for architecture at CSM around end of November and I still haven't gotten an update yet on whether or not they want an interview. I am not really sure onn what to do at this point and whether I should contact them. Does anyone know approximately how long they take to reply to the portfolios? Thankss :smile:)
Reply 1
Original post by danny_me
Hello,
I submitted my portfolio for architecture at CSM around end of November and I still haven't gotten an update yet on whether or not they want an interview. I am not really sure onn what to do at this point and whether I should contact them. Does anyone know approximately how long they take to reply to the portfolios? Thankss :smile:)

I'm not really sure how long CSM take specifically, although many unis wait until post-January to reply. I guess there's no harm in emailing to ask for an update!!
Reply 2
Hello,

I applied near beginning of december and haven't gotten a response back either!
Reply 3
Original post by fisfis

Ohh okay. I’m guessing it’s because they got a load of applicants this year
Ohh okay. I’m guessing it’s because they got a load of applicants this year

It depends on the uni's approach to processing applicants. Some unis process applications as they come in, others wait until the January deadline has passed. They have until May to make all their decisions so don't read anything in to how long they are taking. :smile:
Reply 5
I applied in late September and got an invitation to interview last night. But my name is far up the alphabet and I assume I was one of the earlier applicants so maybe they processed my application sooner?
They’ve defo started tho- hope that helps 😊
Reply 6
I submitted the portfolio in 1.9 and less than two weeks i got an interview invitation....The timeline is so funny.....
Reply 7
Original post by fisfis

did you get any updates from UAL yet?
Reply 8
not op but I've received an offer from central saint martins, around 2 weeks after interview... invite to interview came a solid couple of months after portfolio. really hope this helps
Reply 9
Original post by jjjjjjosep
not op but I've received an offer from central saint martins, around 2 weeks after interview... invite to interview came a solid couple of months after portfolio. really hope this helps
Yeah I submitted mine around 29th of November and still haven’t gotten any updates so if I’ll just have to wait
Reply 10
Heyy! I got an offer aswell are you joining in September?
Original post by Jessa0811
Hello! How long did it take for you to get your offer after your interview? Also, did you get any signs in your interview that they wanted you?! I did mine a few days ago 😬
Reply 12
Original post by TinyMissB123
Hello! How long did it take for you to get your offer after your interview? Also, did you get any signs in your interview that they wanted you?! I did mine a few days ago 😬

Hiya it took about 3-4 weeks :smile: and no I wasn’t too sure I got the place tbh, I missed the first 5 minutes because my mic wasn’t working so I was stressed but they said it went well at the end :smile: hope this helps!
Hiya it took about 3-4 weeks :smile: and no I wasn’t too sure I got the place tbh, I missed the first 5 minutes because my mic wasn’t working so I was stressed but they said it went well at the end :smile: hope this helps!
Omg yes that’s so helpful - thank you so much! And congratulations!!!
Reply 14
Original post by TinyMissB123
Omg yes that’s so helpful - thank you so much! And congratulations!!!
Thank youuuu and I’m glad to help, any other questions let me know. I hope it all goes well for you too!!
I think I will be!! ill send you a message, maybe we can connect? :smile:
Reply 16
I think I will be!! ill send you a message, maybe we can connect? :smile:

Hii I msged you :smile:
Reply 17
still nothing! I've gotten updates from my other universities though
Reply 18
Original post by fisfis
still nothing! I've gotten updates from my other universities though
Yeahhh I’ve gotten my other 4 and am just waiting on UAL 😭😭
Yeahhh I’ve gotten my other 4 and am just waiting on UAL 😭😭

Heyy, I sent my portfolio back in early November and waited until late January for a interview offer, they gave me a week to prepare so it is a long wait but they have until May I think to get back to you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending