The Student Room Group

Access to Veterinary Medicine

Hiya, I just wanted to ask if anyone has done an access to veterinary medicine course and was able to get into a veterinary medicine course (d100) at uni? I am planning to apply to Capel Manor college for the access course, but I'm a bit worried unis won't accept it. Has anyone else been in a similar position? How did it go?
Thank you
I did an access to higher education course in science at my local college and am currently studying vet med at Bristol! There’s a fair few of us but you have to check the individual unis will accept it and don’t apply if you haven’t checked with them first x
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 2
Original post by ALEreapp
I did an access to higher education course in science at my local college and am currently studying vet med at Bristol! There’s a fair few of us but you have to check the individual unis will accept it and don’t apply if you haven’t checked with them first x
Thanks sm for ur reply!! I was looking at Bristol so that's cool
Reply 3
If you don't mind me asking, how many unis did you apply to? I'm kind of limited because of my gcses :c
Original post by laurenyuki
If you don't mind me asking, how many unis did you apply to? I'm kind of limited because of my gcses :c

I applied to as many as allowed for vet med (4) and a backup. I withdrew from my backup and one of the vet schools before doing the interview.
So I got offers from Bristol, Nottingham foundation, HK and interview offer UClan x
Reply 5
I applied to as many as allowed for vet med (4) and a backup. I withdrew from my backup and one of the vet schools before doing the interview.
So I got offers from Bristol, Nottingham foundation, HK and interview offer UClan x
Thats amazing congrats! Thank u for answering and good luck with ur studies
Original post by laurenyuki
Hiya, I just wanted to ask if anyone has done an access to veterinary medicine course and was able to get into a veterinary medicine course (d100) at uni? I am planning to apply to Capel Manor college for the access course, but I'm a bit worried unis won't accept it. Has anyone else been in a similar position? How did it go?
Thank you
Hey, I’m currently doing the Access to Veterinary Medicine course at Harper (HKVS) and I’ve passed my MMI’s for transferring on to year 1 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending