The Student Room Group

igcse commerce help please !

hi! im doing igcse edexcel commerce and im sitting for it next jan 2025. can anyone give some tips and advice? my biggest problem is i dont have the coursebook for it. cant seem to find it online...... so im literally blind. if i follow the syllabus will that suffice? how do i go about doing that? thanks!
Some advice i can give is genuinely that the textbook is very important read from it at least 2 weeks befor the exam this genuinely help especially when more and more topics are included in your portion.practice past papers from websites like here’s one for edexcel here i know it’s hard to find past papers for commerce

https://igcse2009.com/commerce-pastpapers/2/

It can get overwhelming because of the vast content but generally go by the test your school gives you check your grade in that chapter and were you lost marks , this can help you find in what parts the syllabus you ar unsure of instead of revising every single part of the chapter , it makes revision especially before mocks easier.

Remember always take breaks and don’t forget to make flash cards for defections they are easy ways to score marks ,they’re all given in the textbook Hope this helps and we’re in this journey together ,I finished mock one with and 83% in commerce which is an A * according to the grade boundary and my mock 2 is soon so I hope I do better and I’m glad if I helped because I would wish someone helped me as well when I started because I personally of a science stream but the school requires commerce for science students

If you don’t understand the syllabus I recommend mammoth memory it’s meant for business but some the concepts are there in commerce
Hi! Did you buy/find the textbook yet? If yes can you send it to me please?

Quick Reply

Latest