The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Great need of scholarship at the University of Manchester

I'm an international foundation year student at the University of Manchester studying their Aerospace Engineering course. I'm a japanese citizen and in great need of a scholarship as the total fees are too high for my family to bear. what can i do?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I'm an international foundation year student at the University of Manchester studying their Aerospace Engineering course. I'm a japanese citizen and in great need of a scholarship as the total fees are too high for my family to bear. what can i do?

hi there, also a japanese citizen here, i cant seem to find any scholarships from the japanese government for japanese students studying in the uk. however, it could be a good idea to check the british council website for scholarships, as well as manchester uni website as they do have bursaries / scholarships available.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi! I'm Japanese too, I haven't started uni yet but some organizations in Japan offers scholarships, the biggest one in my opinion is JASSO, it opens at August or September. If it's okay send me a message and I could send you the links?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending