The Student Room Group

mpharm replies

I applied to nottingham, birmingham, keele, leicester and ljmu a couple days before the deadline (so about a month ago). so far only ljmu has gotten back to me and given me an interview date. has anyone else applied in january and gotten feedback from the mentioned unis?

edit: birmingham just gave me an interview too! any tips would be appreciated
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
Hi, I have not heard anything from Birmingham since Dec!
Good luck with your interview with us! 🙂 let us know if you have any questions.

Ellen
Liverpool John Moores University
Original post by wondji
I applied to nottingham, birmingham, keele, leicester and ljmu a couple days before the deadline (which was almost a month ago). so far only ljmu has gotten back to me and given me an interview date. has anyone else applied in january and gotten feedback from the mentioned unis?
Don't stress about not hearing from unis yet, unfortunately they have until 16th may this year to give offers, so just sit tight, you will hear back soon. Well done for the ljmu interview though
Reply 4
Original post by LJMU Rep
Good luck with your interview with us! 🙂 let us know if you have any questions.

Ellen
what type of questions should i expect from my interview? would i get questions not part of my pre assessment answers?
thanks,
Reply 5
Original post by peree10

so it’s not just me i’m relieved
Reply 6
Original post by jengablocks79
Don't stress about not hearing from unis yet, unfortunately they have until 16th may this year to give offers, so just sit tight, you will hear back soon. Well done for the ljmu interview though

thanks for the advice. i was just stressed because other people have been hearing back from them
Original post by wondji
thanks for the advice. i was just stressed because other people have been hearing back from them
Don't worry, the saying always goes "no news is good news", so unfortunately it is just waiting.
I am in a similar boat with my applications, you will hear soon. Sometimes unis just take longer to process an application than others.
Reply 8
Original post by peree10

Email them sometimes they forget or don’t look until you inquire
Reply 9
Original post by wondji
I applied to nottingham, birmingham, keele, leicester and ljmu a couple days before the deadline (which was almost a month ago). so far only ljmu has gotten back to me and given me an interview date. has anyone else applied in january and gotten feedback from the mentioned unis?
i applied to birmingham in mid december and didn’t hear back yet
Reply 10
hey, i applied for birmingham end of nov, had my interview at the start of feb, and got an offer 2 days later
Original post by bushra.1
what type of questions should i expect from my interview? would i get questions not part of my pre assessment answers?
thanks,
Hi,

One of our academics will question you about the assessment during the interview. There is no maths or Chemistry test, this is just a one to one interview 🙂 If you have questions after the interview, you can email in to: [email protected]

Hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else!

Ellen
Original post by nurustar
hey, i applied for birmingham end of nov, had my interview at the start of feb, and got an offer 2 days later
where else have you applied?
Reply 13
Original post by uniapplicant11
where else have you applied?

I’ve also applied to aston and got an offer. i only applied to 2 unis because i want to stay in birmingham.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending