The Student Room Group

PWC Flying Start Accountancy Degree 2024

Hi can anyone give some tips on preparing for the assessment center event for the PWC Flying Start Accountancy course. They say it will be a virtual event, can anyone share their experience. Much appreciated. Thanks.
Reply 1
I was wondering about this too. I just got accepted into the assessment centre event but I'm not sure when it's taking place? They haven't said anything about when it is in the email so I was wondering if we have to pick a date or is there one already set and they'll tell us about it later?
Reply 2
Original post by manu_2005
I was wondering about this too. I just got accepted into the assessment centre event but I'm not sure when it's taking place? They haven't said anything about when it is in the email so I was wondering if we have to pick a date or is there one already set and they'll tell us about it later?

We have to pick one up I got an email from PWC to schedule a date and time which I have not done yet.
Reply 3
Original post by Tweety!
Hi can anyone give some tips on preparing for the assessment center event for the PWC Flying Start Accountancy course. They say it will be a virtual event, can anyone share their experience. Much appreciated. Thanks.

Does anyone know what the day will entail? Like is it only a group task?
Reply 4
Original post by Tweety!
We have to pick one up I got an email from PWC to schedule a date and time which I have not done yet.

Do you know where you pick the date and time since the email I received does not say anything about that, only to fill a form about when I want to attend a preparation session?
Reply 5
Original post by manu_2005
Do you know where you pick the date and time since the email I received does not say anything about that, only to fill a form about when I want to attend a preparation session?

You will get the assessment center event email, right after you pick up the date for the preparation center.
Reply 6
Original post by Tweety!
You will get the assessment center event email, right after you pick up the date for the preparation center.

That's so weird I haven't gotten the assessment centre event email even though I've picked the date for the preparation centre? Maybe I'll wait a couple days and if they still haven't emailed me I'll ask them about it.
Reply 7
Has anyone had their assessment centre event yet
Has anyone done the assessment centre yet?
Reply 9
Original post by Tweety!
Did anyone get a call from PwC for the Tech Manchester Program?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending