The Student Room Group

What’s better out and from this

What’s better if want to get into contracting and get loads of job opportunities fast and future jobs so I wanna do a degree apprenticeship 2 stood out for me so we’ve got Rolls Royce PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PM) or PWC FLYING START:ACCOUNTING WITH UNI which is better from everything have said???
Original post by aryc_30
What’s better if want to get into contracting and get loads of job opportunities fast and future jobs so I wanna do a degree apprenticeship 2 stood out for me so we’ve got Rolls Royce PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PM) or PWC FLYING START:ACCOUNTING WITH UNI which is better from everything have said???

Hi there,

Personally I would say the Rolls Royce degree apprenticeship. That one is full time working whereas with the PWC Flying Start, you only work for one term's placement per year. With full time working, you will develop much more skills, work on more projects and grow a larger network within the industry. So in terms of getting job opportunities fast in the future, I think the Rolls Royce one will set you up better.
Reply 2
Ok btw what uni degree recommend me doing as backup if don’t get place in either btw i am not gonna study accounting if don’t get place in degree apprenticeship at uni because takes longer because want a good job 22-23 and what do you do???

Original post by apprentinsideryt
Hi there,

Personally I would say the Rolls Royce degree apprenticeship. That one is full time working whereas with the PWC Flying Start, you only work for one term's placement per year. With full time working, you will develop much more skills, work on more projects and grow a larger network within the industry. So in terms of getting job opportunities fast in the future, I think the Rolls Royce one will set you up better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending