The Student Room Group

Studying Medicine in Bulgaria 2024 entry

Hi, I am going to be graduating this year from my biomed undergrad. I am interested in applying to study med at Plovdiv. I would like to try and apply without the use of an agency just because of how expensive they can be. Any advice or tips are welcome. Looking forward to hearing from any current med students or graduates who have had experience studying in Bulgaria.
Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
Original post by mint-absurdity
Hi, I am going to be graduating this year from my biomed undergrad. I am interested in applying to study med at Plovdiv. I would like to try and apply without the use of an agency just because of how expensive they can be. Any advice or tips are welcome. Looking forward to hearing from any current med students or graduates who have had experience studying in Bulgaria.
Thanks in advance.

Hello, I’m currently studying medicine in Stara Zagora. My brothers and I all came here with the help of an agency. They help you out so much and make the application so much easier for you. If you need help you can ask me anything. I have a contact at SME which is the agency I used and personally find the best.
Hi, thank you for your reply. Did you apply straight out of high school or did you also complete an undergraduate degree before hand? And how was the application process like? I did some research and I know the documents that I need to prepare but do you know if there would be any difference in applying as a grad instead of someone who has come straight out of high school? Thank you.
Thanks in advance.
Study Medicine in Malta! Malta is a part of the EU, and after completing your medical degree there, you can work in any European country. Malta is the best place to study medicine in Europe because the mode of instruction is English. Imagine studying medicine on a beautiful island with pleasant weather and abundant opportunities. Medical universities in Malta offer a three-year online program and three years of clinical training in the best hospitals in Europe, enhancing your clinical knowledge. Limited seats are available in Maltese medical universities, so earn your seat now and fulfill your dream of becoming a doctor. We turn your dream into reality.Contact Us Now for more information and secure your seat in MedDentAbroad! contact us +31648029409
Original post by meddentabroad
Thanks in advance.
Study Medicine in Malta! Malta is a part of the EU, and after completing your medical degree there, you can work in any European country. Malta is the best place to study medicine in Europe because the mode of instruction is English. Imagine studying medicine on a beautiful island with pleasant weather and abundant opportunities. Medical universities in Malta offer a three-year online program and three years of clinical training in the best hospitals in Europe, enhancing your clinical knowledge. Limited seats are available in Maltese medical universities, so earn your seat now and fulfill your dream of becoming a doctor. We turn your dream into reality.Contact Us Now for more information and secure your seat in MedDentAbroad! contact us +31648029409

Found the Shill. Stop posting spam!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending