The Student Room Group

studying medicine in bulgaria 23/24 - 24/25

Hi , Is anyone currently studying at any of the Bulgarian medical schools (Plovdiv,Varna,Sofia,Pleven) , if so how is the course like? is there a lot of assistance from professors? How should i prepare for the entrance exam? How is life in general like? I want to do medicine for the year 2024.
Also is anyone thinking of applying for 2024?
Thanks
Hi I am currently on my gap year and applying to study medicine in the uk but If I dont get in I am planning on going to study medicine in Bulgaria
Reply 2
Hi yes, I am thinking of applying too for 2024. Is anyone else thinking of applying?
Reply 3
heyy, i am also thinking of applying too for 2024? Does anyone know when exactly we apply?
Reply 4
Original post by ddanii
heyy, i am also thinking of applying too for 2024? Does anyone know when exactly we apply?

I think different unis have different deadlines. Are you applying to plovdiv?
Reply 5
Original post by ddanii

I think applications open from February onwards.
Reply 6
Is anyone applying to plovdiv for medicine?
Original post by Rose369

Yh I want to apply to plovdiv, what agency are you going to use?
Reply 8
Original post by whitechocofrappe
Yh I want to apply to plovdiv, what agency are you going to use?

hi im using medconnect
Reply 9
if anyones applying to plovdiv add my snap talhaahhmed
Original post by talha360
if anyones applying to plovdiv add my snap talhaahhmed

Do you have insta ?
Original post by whitechocofrappe
Do you have insta ?

yeh its talha_ahmed_12
Hey guys I have created a whatsapp gc for applicants to pmu feel free to join
https://chat.whatsapp.com/GjEPj9Yffc50rkZNbMCZJY
Original post by Rose369
Hi yes, I am thinking of applying too for 2024. Is anyone else thinking of applying?

Yes I am!! You can add me on insta: @favorizegbune
Reply 14
Don't apply to Inter Hecs they are the worst in terms of providing correct advise and support and they also took my advance money of £500 with no conscience despite me withdrawing from the process after 1 week. They had not done any admin work!! Not professional!
Reply 15
Original post by Rose369

Yes, I am applying for Plovdiv, Sofia and Varna
Original post by Christi Reji
Hi , Is anyone currently studying at any of the Bulgarian medical schools (Plovdiv,Varna,Sofia,Pleven) , if so how is the course like? is there a lot of assistance from professors? How should i prepare for the entrance exam? How is life in general like? I want to do medicine for the year 2024.
Also is anyone thinking of applying for 2024?
Thanks

Hi, did you apply and start studying?
Original post by ddanii

Hello, you can start applying now for the academic year 2024/2025. I’m studying medicine at the Trakia University in Bulgaria and I am currently helping students to apply. I have a contact at an agency called SME. I can help you if you want
Original post by Calvin Provido
Hi I am currently on my gap year and applying to study medicine in the uk but If I dont get in I am planning on going to study medicine in Bulgaria

Good luck everyone I got into med in UK, hope you enjoy Bulgaria
Can you drop me your Instagram handle or phone number so that I can contact you for the same

Quick Reply