The Student Room Group

business gcse

i got my mock results back and I got a 5. I expected it because Business is my worst subject out of all. How do I revise and will I be able to improve my grade over the next 2 months if I put my mind to it?
Reply 1
Original post by hannahah8
i got my mock results back and I got a 5. I expected it because Business is my worst subject out of all. How do I revise and will I be able to improve my grade over the next 2 months if I put my mind to it?
Hi, I do Cambridge National Business GCSE, so we might do a different course : / Either way, you should definitely try this website https://www.businessed.co.uk/index.php , you can select your course, exam board, and there's a ton of really good revision slides.
It got me a 9 in my mocks, so I hope it helps you too. I recommend creating flashcards, doing the quizzes, and getting tested by a family member or friend so that you memorise all the content. Then you can start attempting past papers, and analysing the mark scheme.
Original post by hannahah8
use seneca
its really helpful for any subject
it made me improve by 3/4 grades in one go

Quick Reply

Latest