The Student Room Group

Hello

I'm Abid from Bangladesh. I have completed my post-graduation. I love trekking and hiking. Maraton Run is also my favorite.
Hi I’m natalie from Scotland & Bulgaria and I’m doing my scottish highers currently and failing them. I like exploring derelict buildings and walking
Hi I'm Nazifa from Bangladesh! I'm currently doing my international A levels. I love reading books and drawing.
Reply 3
Original post by NazifaNawer
Hi I'm Nazifa from Bangladesh! I'm currently doing my international A levels. I love reading books and drawing.
Hello, Nazifa. My pleasure to meet you. WOW! We are from the same country. In which part of Bangladesh are you from ? I'm from Rajshahi
Reply 4
Original post by crzygirliex3
Hi I’m natalie from Scotland & Bulgaria and I’m doing my scottish highers currently and failing them. I like exploring derelict buildings and walking
Hello Natalie, Nice meeting to you. I also love walking. My daily average walking distance is almost 8-10Km.
Original post by travelmew
Hello Natalie, Nice meeting to you. I also love walking. My daily average walking distance is almost 8-10Km.
Ooh lovely. Every weekend I like to go on a nice long walk that is 15-20km and I get some amazing views sometimes
Reply 6
Original post by crzygirliex3
Ooh lovely. Every weekend I like to go on a nice long walk that is 15-20km and I get some amazing views sometimes
Besides walking, Recently I've started a marathon run.
Hello, Nazifa. My pleasure to meet you. WOW! We are from the same country. In which part of Bangladesh are you from ? I'm from Rajshahi

I'm from Cumilla. Where do you live?
Besides walking, Recently I've started a marathon run.

oh wow, good luck on it! :smile:
Reply 9
I'm from Cumilla. Where do you live?
Rajshahi
Rajshahi

Oh. I live in Dhaka
Reply 11
Oh. I live in Dhaka
After 1 or 2 Months, I may also sift into Dhaka from Rajshahi.
After 1 or 2 Months, I may also sift into Dhaka from Rajshahi.

Oh. Is it for a job?
I'm Abid from Bangladesh. I have completed my post-graduation. I love trekking and hiking. Maraton Run is also my favorite.
Hi I'm Tyler! Nice to meet you all~ I love hiking and scuba diving.

Quick Reply

Latest